Friday, May 8, 2009

Steph's new job: Hair stylist


After Matt discovered that most of the ex-pat men have their wives cut their hair... Matt set out to convince me that I too could be a stylist. After buying hair clippers at the faithful Nakumatt, I practiced on the back of Matt's head with the longest combs. After a short time I found I actually enjoyed hair-cutting & my shaggy husband appreciated his new look. Not the best cut Matt's ever gotten, but the price was right.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Way to go Steph.. now who does your hair? We had small group tonight and of course talked about how much we miss you both and we prayed for you both. We celebrated Josh and Carrie's graduations and Steve asked Josh if he'd lead the study tonight. It was good focusing on trusting God and always remembering it's all about his glory... not ours.

Wish I could give you a big hug... Love you lots.

Judy

Anonymous said...

Yo I love your hair, you should just shave it! I love the sand dams! I want to look into helping with those!!!!!!!!! I am praying for you two and miss you! Pray that I would find someone else to go on the streets with!!!

Ryan King

CP said...

Hey guys, just caught up with your blog entries this morning. It sounds like you're having a lot of good times and growing a lot. I'm really enjoying your stories, keep it up!